Monday, May 01, 2006

Things are Tough All Over...

Remeber a few posts back when I mentioned that name thing? Well, they also tell you about your life cycles and such.

What are life cycles? Think about it as the best time to do things and such, and the best time not to do things and such. Well... I'm in my test year, and it's been a test so far. Very few things are going well. All of the conditions are adverse for the year.

That wouldn't be a problem but there are a lot, I mean a LOT of things that I need to handle this year, and they are of a very important nature to the future.

Oh well... sucks to be me I suppose, but hey, nothing that I'm not used to by now, so perserverence is the word, and attention to detail the key.

Seems I'm going to have to break down and buy that other class now...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you know I will always hope for the best outcome for you.

5/01/2006 10:18 PM  
Blogger fakies said...

C'mon now, that's like saying you can't go outside because your horoscope says things don't look promising.

Of course, if your name was Jedediah or Phinnaes, I could see your point. :P

5/02/2006 8:39 AM  
Blogger mr. schprock said...

Nothing you can't handle, your lordship.

Do they come in test decades? I might be in one…

5/02/2006 3:26 PM  
Blogger LL said...

"Of course, if your name was Jedediah or Phinnaes, I could see your point. :P"

Allright, which one of you told her my real names?

" Nothing you can't handle, your lordship."

Schprock the encourager... Strange thing your particular name does to you, Mr. S. It makes you very supportive of others, but the exact opposite with your own special talents that leave the rest of us in awe.

"Do they come in test decades? I might be in one…"

Hmmm... might do... actually it's a nine year cycle. But you could be in your test year too.

5/02/2006 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home