Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Am I Dreaming?

Turns out I was wrong. It's ok KTM, you can get back up. I know it's a shocker, but...

There was no free movie weekend on Showtime last weekend. It's THIS weekend. AND THEY'RE ADVERTISING IT RIGHT NOW!

I can't believe it. I actually find out about a free movie weekend before it occurs. I'm sooo giddy you could call me PinTA. :P

Unfortunately, last time Showtime had a free weekend, they showed the same thing 5 times. But here's hoping! And they did advertise Crash, so who knows...

5 Comments:

Blogger mr. schprock said...

Stock up on VHS tapes and ramp up the VCR, m'lord.

3/29/2006 5:48 AM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

It takes more then giddiness to be a PinTA!

3/29/2006 8:48 AM  
Blogger fakies said...

LL was wrong? I'm having chest pains! I think it's the big one - I'm coming, Lizbeth!

3/29/2006 9:09 AM  
Blogger LL said...

I'm afraid I won't drive that far just to steal some movies Mr. S. Besides, they've got that little "Showtime" ghost in the bottom corner... :P

"It takes more then giddiness to be a PinTA!"

That's right... I've got to start liking old guys too... damn. I may never reach PinTA status. ;)

" LL was wrong? I'm having chest pains! I think it's the big one - I'm coming, Lizbeth!"

Mark it down, it doesn't happen very often. :P

3/29/2006 5:23 PM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

I may never reach PinTA status. ;) It's like nirvana. Takes lifetimes.

3/30/2006 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home