So Tell Me...
Today wasn't exactly what I do on day in and day out, but it wasn't something that was strange either...
So I ask all of you...
When is the last time that you:
1. Drove 100 miles in a day?
2. Thawed out a water line with a large weed burner?
3. Bought a ton of something? No... not a figurative ton, but an actual 2000 lbs of something.
4. Checked the boundaries of a piece of property that you own to see if the fences were still intact?
5. Moved some cattle to a different field so that they could have more to eat? (I'm betting this one is a never for most of ya...)
So tell me... what say ye?
Just for a lark, write up a similar set of questions at your blog/website/fb/twitter thingamajig... then let me know where it's at and I'll see how I stack up against YOU!
Today's mystery lyric: (Remember the rules folks, no online searching of the lyrics, if you don't know it, you don't have the answer!)
Well notorious I have been
But never for fame that's what she said
Dear Henry taste my whip
Never to see any words you print
Answer to last lyric: Howl by Beware of Darkness... Wicked awesome song there folks, click the link!