Monday, December 31, 2012

The Lengths I Go Through...

Just to bring you this lame crap...

So as you all know...  I live in the middle of nowhere...  well...  not quite the middle...  more along the edge of the middle, but I digress...

So I have a satellite internet provider and waaaaay back in the day, they got phished and so we all lost our emails.  The internet spammers sent out billions of emails under my isp's mail program and the hijacked accounts so every one of the other email providers blocked us out.

In order to fix this...  they worked out a deal with Google to run through Gmail...

Now as you all know, when Blogger made us all switch to the beta, we had to associate an email addy with the blog in order to keep posting...  I really should have just quit there, but then who would be around to torment PinTA?  So I did my part and put down one of my temporary email addresses for this blog...

Now all was fine and well until Google bought Blogger here a few months back...  Now that Google absorbed Blogger, and they were running my ISP's emails...  I started having gobs of problems logging into here...  I was able to back door my way in and figure out multiple trails to follow in order to get back here...  until last week...

Then for some reason...  I could no longer log in.  So I've broken my streak...

I've always posted at least once a month since PinTA forced me into starting this thing.  It made her quite giddy (so she claimed), but I think she's over that now.  :P

So anyway...  I ended up chasing down the Blogger groups help section and after several posts back and forth with Nitecruzr (who was as much help as he could possibly have been, thanks man!)...  I ended up just punting and associating my blog with a new account and...  voila!

But since it wasn't my fault...  ok...  the procrastination might have been...  but no the rest...  I'm traveling back in time to make this post...

And with that...  Happy Anniversary Tiff!  ( I blame Tiff for that...)


***************************
Today's mystery lyric: (Remember the rules folks, no online searching of the lyrics, if you don't know it, you don't have the answer!)

Fight, babe, I'll fight
To win back your love again.
I will be there, I will be there.

Love, only love
Can break down the walls someday.
I will be there, I will be there.

Answer to last lyric: Can You Save Me by Apple Trees and Tangerines, Power, Flint Eastwood...  Better known as the theme song to Covert Affairs  

2 Comments:

Blogger fermicat said...

Wowzer... this post is soooooo last year. ;-)

1/11/2013 1:27 PM  
Blogger LL said...

Says the girl that hasn't posted in how long? :P

1/11/2013 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home