Monday, February 27, 2006

Chew on This...

You know how some days the words just seem to flow like magic from your mind down onto the blog? Today isn't one of those days for me. So while we wait for something of substance, go ahead and look at these pictures that g_s wanted me to post. ENJOY!!! *click on the pics for a better look*


Your typical 2 day old afterbirth, a little dry around the edges.


One that's a mere 3 hours or so old.


And finally one that's still on the vine.

Now... do you actually think you could put that in a blender?

7 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Can you stick that in a blender? Only one way to find out...

I would like to go on record as saying I had nothing to do with any of this.

Oh. Hold on a minute. I would also like to say that I was lying just now.

My only question is, did you just have these pictures laying around, or did you run out and take them?

2/27/2006 9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Curosity get the best of you? LOLOL

2/27/2006 11:29 AM  
Blogger fakies said...

I never want to hear anyone gripe about the pics I post again.





Oh, and I hear afterbirth tastes like chicken.

2/27/2006 12:05 PM  
Blogger LL said...

"You suck."

Wha? :ewink:

"My only question is, did you just have these pictures laying around, or did you run out and take them?"

When you said I should post one of me with a placenta moustache on Saturday, I took the camera with me when I checked on some I knew were calving. Those were the fresh ones, the two day old one is one from when we pulled a calf a couple days before. So in other words, you are entirely responsible for those pictures g_s.

" I never want to hear anyone gripe about the pics I post again."

I learned from the best. :P

"Oh, and I hear afterbirth tastes like chicken."

I'll take your word for it, but I doubt it has the same consistency.

2/27/2006 3:41 PM  
Blogger John said...

Yay! I'm responsible for something!

2/27/2006 6:55 PM  
Blogger fakies said...

Well, that, and the demise of the Members Only jacket.

2/28/2006 9:49 AM  
Blogger mr. schprock said...

Serve with fava beans and a glass of chianti.

2/28/2006 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home