Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ok... So You Don't Want to Think...

Judging by your comments, you DON'T want to think. Well... tough. Beth got you all into this mess and now you're going to have to! ;)

Nah...

But I kinda lied in my post about George. I told you I'd let the rest of you listen to what you wanted to, but I can only put up with so much. If any of you belong to an organization, church, or have a bank account and use or accept checks, I think it's vital that you listen to another of his radio series'. I already knew some of this, and learned a lot more from another series of his which I bought, but goodness sakes... I really had no idea of what I'd got myself into by doing what I've done. I doubt that any of you know what you've done to yourself either. Anyway... I think it's in everyones best interest to listen to the check story.

Once again, here's the rest of the series: two,three,four,five,six,seven.

And that's probably the last time I'll do this... Probably. ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

If it keeps raining, not allowing me to go out and build the projects I need to build out there, I will listen to this. I promise.

5/19/2007 10:42 AM  
Blogger LL said...

You don't need to make me a promise, my dear...

As always, the choice is yours, I'm merely showing it to you.

5/19/2007 1:07 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

That sounds kind of pervy really.

I actually did work outside. Why can't I learn to sit still? Sitting in front of this laptop feels like prison.

5/21/2007 1:02 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I have made a conscious decision not to listen to your buddy George, because I don't need to be paranoid. It'll just make me crazy and then I'd have to sue you when I could no longer work because I won't leave my apartment, but can't afford actually to live in said apartment. It's best this way.

5/22/2007 11:37 AM  
Blogger LL said...

I can't blame you for that Kath.

There are times I wish I was born content to be told what to do and how to do it, but dernit... I never have.

5/22/2007 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home