Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dance of the Penguins, Wednesday Edition...

One comment? One lousy comment? (Thanks JennyLu) You people are a bunch of slackers... (I blame Tiff for this)

Well... today was hot and muggy... (I also blame Tiff for this)

Moved cattle in the morning, finished cutting hay this afternoon.

And now your moment of bliss...

Peter Diana/Post-Gazette

****************************

Today's mystery lyric: (Remember the rules folks, no online searching of the lyrics, if you don't know it, you don't have the answer!)

To see wide open
With a head thats broken
Hang a life on a tragedy
Plow me under the ground
That covers the message
That is the seed

Answer to last lyric: Vaya Con Dios by Les Paul and Mary Ford. Way to go JennyLu!

4 Comments:

Blogger fermicat said...

Slackers? Slackers?!? It is just too nice to be sitting behind a computer, even with the heat and humidity (situation normal in Atlanta). Besides, we aren't used to daily posts in this neck of the interwoods.

6/24/2009 8:51 PM  
Blogger LL said...

I'm just full of surprises fermi my dear...

6/24/2009 9:11 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Yeappers, let's blame Tiff for they icky hot n humid weather! You have actually been posting more than me!

6/25/2009 11:46 AM  
Blogger fermicat said...

I think we have Kat to blame for the flurry of posts!

6/25/2009 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home