Friday, December 24, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a Brown Christmas...

I'm dreaming of a brown Christmas
just like the ones I used to know
Where the tree tops show up
and children aren't cooped up
and can run outside without a lot of snow...

I'm dreaming of a brown Christmas
With every blogging rhyme I write
May your days be merry, no frowns!
And may all your Christmases be brown...

****************************
Today's mystery lyric: (Remember the rules folks, no online searching of the lyrics, if you don't know it, you don't have the answer!)

Lunatic fringe
I know you're out there
You're in hiding
and you hold your meetings...


Answer to last lyric: Holiday by The Scorpions.

8 Comments:

Blogger fermicat said...

Haven't you already used Red Rider's Lunatic Fringe before? Or maybe I'm just having deja blog.

At any rate, brown Christmases are highly overrated. We might get a kinda sorta white-ish one this year. Maybe.

Happy Christmas, whatever the color!

12/24/2010 5:29 PM  
Blogger LL said...

I don't think so fermi... but then again... who says that I have to have a different song every time? Hmmmm??? ;)

And how cool is it that Georgia is going to be colder than we are tomorrow...

Brown Christmases are highly underrated... especially when you're feeding cattle and the snow covers up all the outside grazing! Yup... brown Christmas dreams for me. ;)

12/24/2010 10:55 PM  
Blogger BC said...

I had a brown Christmas but it appears that the south got a white one. There is about 5 inches of snow out there now from yesterdays blast. Good thing I dont live in the southern part of the state. Hope you and your family had a great holiday and stay warm.

12/27/2010 11:42 AM  
Blogger mr. schprock said...

Up in heaven Der Bingle must be smiling.

Happy new year, Your Loserness!

12/30/2010 2:06 PM  
Blogger LL said...

Thanks BC. It was a pleasant day.

Mr. S!!! The way you say that... makes me feel all special inside.

12/31/2010 11:26 PM  
Blogger Knight said...

I didn't really pay attention but I think I personally had a whitish holiday. Then it snowed so fing much in New York that I was stranded in Chicago for an extra week. That sucked.

1/04/2011 7:45 AM  
Blogger LL said...

I've been stuck in Chicago before... it does suck.

You should have gotten ahold of me though... I've got a friend who I think still lives in that area and I'd have hooked you up. He would have made it suck a little less for you...

1/04/2011 4:35 PM  
Blogger tiff said...

Well hey - back atcha.

1/14/2011 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home