Thursday, August 24, 2006

Deja Vu All Over Again...

If you've been wondering why I haven't been commenting much on all of your blogs, it's because blogger has been frelling with me again. Either that or KTM's hex finally worked.

Anyway, PinTA's been stuck on being proud of herself, Schprock's been on Forbidded Fruit, and Beth's been stuck in a Bonfire for the last 3 days. Every time I'd go to your blogs, that's all I'd see.

I know KTM updates daily, so when hers didn't update, I refreshed the screen and *poof* there was a new post. Hmmm... I thinks... perhaps...

So I refreshed PinTA, and found 2 new posts, same with Beth, and one new one from Schprock.

Sometimes I think you're all plotting against me. :ewink:

******************

Today's Mystery Lyric: (another easy one)

She's a very kinky girl,
The kind you don't take home to mother.
But she'll never let your spirit down,
Once you get her off the street...

9 Comments:

Blogger mr. schprock said...

I can tell you that your Mystery Lyric figures very prominently in movie Little Miss Sunshine, which I heartily recommend.

8/24/2006 7:52 PM  
Blogger LL said...

Little Miss Sunshine is a very kinky girl that you won't take home to mother?

Maybe I'll have to see it after all... :P

8/24/2006 9:11 PM  
Blogger fermicat said...

Hmmm. I use BlogLines to keep up with new blog posts, so I always know where to go for fresh posts. If you are interested, there is a link to them on the sidebar of my blog. It is pretty handy, and is much quicker than having to click on every blog to see if there is anything new.

8/24/2006 9:43 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I know the song, but with Delerium in my ears I can't name the artist. How sad that I can even sing it in my head with all the right inflections, but am clueless on title and artist.

8/25/2006 5:32 AM  
Blogger LL said...

BlogLines certainly looks interesting fermi. Oh... and welcome back!

Kat, I'm sure there'll be many more songs like this one before you're done...

8/25/2006 8:11 AM  
Blogger fakies said...

I do believe that lyric would be by Mr. "I'm Rick James, bitch!" and is commonly known by the same title as my co-worker: Superfreak.

8/25/2006 9:53 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Damn, that's two in a row by Trina!

8/25/2006 10:34 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Superfreak by Rick James and I didn't like at anyone else's. Was I right?

Sorry about blogger f*cking with you. They usually erase my posts before I can put them up.

8/25/2006 11:23 AM  
Blogger LL said...

I think I'll have to credit Mr. S with knowing it first, but yes... KTM is 2 for 2.

And yep Beth, you were correct too. Doesn't that make you feel all special... :P

Don't worry, they'll get harder.

8/25/2006 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home