Friday, September 08, 2006

I Feel Sh*tty, Oh So Sh*tty...

Yeah... the first of the week was just lost due to a brain mush, and I was just starting to get back in the blogging mood when...

WHAM!!!

I'm catching a cold. My bro came down last weekend with his girls, and he was sicker than he should'a been. In fact he was flat miserable. So what do you do when you've got a cold? Give it away of course, and he did. To my mom. Then she wasn't happy with it, so she passed it on to me today.

It's one of those good ones where your sinuses are all dry, yet plugged up at the same time. Causing that dry soreness in the back of your throat that makes you swallow 1000 times a minute. Yep. It's gonna be a good one.

I did get to sleep all afternoon though, which is a semi-good thing, but the bad thing about sick naps is you really can't enjoy them like you can regular naps. *sigh* Oh well...

I made me a little garlic tea earlier, and so hopefully that will scare off the evil spirits and I'll be better tomorrow. Well... one can always hope. :P

****************

Today's Mystery Lyric:

Now all those simple things
are simply too complicated
for my life.

11 Comments:

Blogger fermicat said...

Dang. Wishing you some virtual chicken soup.

9/08/2006 9:40 PM  
Blogger LL said...

Thanks fermi. I'll slurp it right down. ;)

9/08/2006 10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Garlic Tea? Why not Gunpowder (tea) for that extra jolt one needs when feeling under the weather. (Time for a refill?)


word verification: dcwkt
(Who dreams up this stuff??!!!)

9/08/2006 11:05 PM  
Blogger LL said...

Why Mrs. Bunyan, trying to remain anonymous? :P

I thought about the gunpowder, but decided to sleep tonight instead. Perhaps I'll brew up a pot tomorrow...

As for the word ver: I have no clue, but sometimes they get quite bizarre.

9/08/2006 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh, I hate it when you pull my mask off like that!

I wanted to change my moniker to something more appropriate, and anonymous was calling my name.

Now, about that harvest moon last evening...

word ver: touhn (more down my alley)

9/09/2006 12:00 AM  
Blogger LL said...

Change it to whatever you like. I'll always know you as Mrs. B.

Besides, it's only a paper moon, you know that. :P

9/09/2006 8:13 AM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

Feel better. (Not that you deserve to. ;P )

9/10/2006 5:50 PM  
Blogger LL said...

Erm... thanks... I think. ;)

9/10/2006 6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Song is...

Simple Kind Of Life by No Doubt

9/12/2006 8:49 AM  
Blogger fakies said...

Quit your whining. And drink a hot toddy.

9/12/2006 10:48 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I find Alka-Seltzer Cold & Cough Nighttime kicks serious butt.

9/12/2006 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home