Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cheap and Easy...

I know... I know... two words you don't usually associate with the ol' Loser but you've all been clamoring for a new post. Wha? It's not like I've turned into JG yet or anything, it's just that I've been busy. Do you know how hard it is to take care of a Red Nosed Reindeer and an Elfen dentist, let alone run from a Brumble every year at this time? I barely have time to keep looking for a peppermint mine...

But you all ramble on, and on... We want a new post... isn't it time for a new post... why weren't you in Vegas... blah blah blah... like I've got nothing better to do... sheesh... And to top it all off I get tagged for a meme? That's... that's... just wrong! *sigh*

So anyway... you get what you deserve. A cheap and easy post.

I've got to go to my picture folder and post the 4th picture and then tell something about it... however... when I went to my folder, and looked at the pic... well, I'm not sure I should post that picture. You see... it's of my redheaded girlfriend, and that leads to another story altogether.

I wasn't looking for her, but there she was. That day, she moved in with me, and it was obvious that she really liked me. As time went on, I grew quite fond of her as well, and we became constant companions. Unfortunately, I'm quite a bit older than she is, so I knew that things would be difficult. Around a year passed, and unfortunately she felt that itch that young females often do. I tried to keep her safe, but despite my best efforts, she hooked up with the neighbor, and got knocked up. I was disappointed, but what's a guy to do? The conclusion was reached and we put the offspring up for adoption.

I thought we were past all of that, but alas... yup. It happened again, and that's what my fourth picture was. Her and the offspring. I really shouldn't put the picture up, but she's a bitch and I don't care if you all see that. So... here you go.



The good news is that she's fixed now, and she loves me more than ever.

And now for something completely different...

As you may or may not have noticed, I've added a couple of new things to my sidebar. Both are related, although not quite the same. I got roped into this thing called the Humor Bloggers. As you can probably tell... their standards aren't very high because they'd let a blog like this in. I tried to warn them that I'd just bring the average down, and I hate to say this... but I did. However, they tag teamed me anyway! Two lovely ladies to boot! I'll admit... it was kinda fun.

So if'n you really want to have a good chuckle, click the little widget over there =====> and you can find the funny.

And not only that, but since I found the funny, Da Old Man over at Crotchety Old Man Yells at Cars has a weekly caption contest, which I was fortunate enough to win. And my prize? The coveted Zucchini Award! Truly an honor, believe me. You really need to see the pictures that he puts up to caption. They are truly amazingly tough to caption. I'm usually laughing too hard to think! So anyway, thanks Crotchety, and I'll proudly post the award...



****************************

Today's mystery lyric: (Remember the rules folks, no online searching of the lyrics, if you don't know it, you don't have the answer!) *NOW WITH MORE LYRICS!*

Too many people do not know
Bondage is over the human race
They believe slaves always lose
And this fear keeps them down

Watch the damned - God bless ya
They're gonna break the chains - Hey
No, you can't stop them - God bless ya
They're coming to get you and then

Answer to last lyric: Open Your Eyes by the Guano Apes. Pay attention Deb, THAT'S how you pull off the sexy crawl...

36 Comments:

Blogger Simplicity said...

HOL LEE! I pride myself on knowing a lot of songs, but I have no idea where those lyrics are from!

Then again, I tend to sing along the lines of Eddie Murphy's dad, "R-E-S-C-E-T-P... You know what I'm trying to say..." :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll be waiting patiently for hockey season to end and for chivalry to reappear!

12/16/2008 11:43 PM  
Blogger LL said...

This set of lyrics really isn't going to be that tough Simp. You're just like Kath and Beth and listen to the wrong type of music. :P

And I wouldn't hold out too much hope for chivalry. If the Leafs win the cup, well... he's liable to stay in hiding!

12/17/2008 8:19 AM  
Blogger Charmaine said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I like you. I had red hair unti recently and I am also a bitch.

I'm just sayin...

Thanks for the heads up on TW.

It's not that I have a bad memory. I remember everything before 1980.

12/17/2008 12:12 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Part of my problem with the lyrics is that I'm always listening to my iPod...hard to hear anything but H.I.M. when that's what is playing directly into my ears.

I'm so glad you got the redheaded girlfriend fixed. I was going to yell at you.

12/17/2008 12:23 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

LL - LOL! No way in hell the Leafs are winning the Cup...

12/17/2008 12:23 PM  
Blogger LL said...

Knight - She is really quite the bitch, isn't she... and you're a singer for frell sake! You don't know the lyrics? Ok... I'll forgive you since the song probably came out the year you were born and all...

Charming... erm... I mean Charmaine - You like me? But we've just met! Give it some time, the like will turn into pure disgust, and then... well... you'll be waiving that 90 day rule for me in no time. :P

Kath - riiiight. I'm sure that's the problem. :P And why would you scold me for not having the redhead fixed? I got $75 a head out of the pups! It's just that she had 22 pups in three litters (8,5,9)and they were getting harder and harder to peddle.

Oh... and cut Simp some slack... She's from Toronto and I couldn't break her heart all at once now, could I?

12/17/2008 2:56 PM  
Blogger Simplicity said...

Thanks for the protection, but I'm a Canadians fan.

I'll be ducking over behind the fence while you throw tomatoes at me! :)

12/17/2008 7:19 PM  
Blogger LL said...

The Habs? Oh... you're in worse shape than I thought...

12/17/2008 7:43 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks LL for remembering! Her a purty bitch tho! You've got excellent taste is the ladies!
Hugs
Jenn

12/17/2008 8:31 PM  
Blogger fermicat said...

That hussy!

Is she the cat chaser?

12/17/2008 8:35 PM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

Puppies!!

12/17/2008 8:46 PM  
Blogger BC said...

I wanted that one puppy. :o(

Misty.....

But now I have my own Aussie dog. :P

12/17/2008 8:56 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

But there are enough dogs in this world w/o homes w/o you "helping."

I'm pretty sure the Habs are having a better season than the Leafs.

12/18/2008 12:10 PM  
Blogger Train Wreck said...

Hey why you given Heads up on little ol' me?? I am as sweetand innocent as...what is sweet and innocent? I am like that! You have a dog, I mean.. bitch? Who would have thunk it? Hey I was just askin, you are the one who lead me to believe you were going to be in Vegas? Who was supposed to give me the heads up on you!?

Merry Christmas you axe carring yetti slayer!

12/19/2008 6:44 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Damn. I don't know the song lyrics and I KNOW I listen to the right music and watch the right videos...especially of men dressed like Olivia Newton John doing a Richard Simmons impression.

Love the doggies.

PS - word verification is "godculte". What kind of a site are you running here?

12/19/2008 7:40 PM  
Blogger LL said...

JennyLu - Of course I remembered, and yes... I have excellent taste is the ladies.

fermi - No... not cat chaser, cat killer.

P - Wha? No guess on the lyrics? You know this one... and yes... those are puppies. I'm always looking for pictures of puppies. :lech:

BC - I think Misty was in one of the other litters...

Kath - don't worry... if nobody took them, I would have... taken care of them.

TW - I need to give the heads up on you wherever you roam! You need to be watched with both eyes... :P

Deb - I only run the best of cultes. As for the lyric, I highly doubt you listened to this type of music, but you should have! And I know you don't have the same excuse as Knight does. :P

12/19/2008 8:53 PM  
Blogger Charmaine said...

You can call me charming.

Casanova (Casatoba) calls me Chow Mein.

The manager at the sushi place calls me Cha Ming.

My friends call me Charma cuz that's what appears on the phone screen. (name too long)

Or, soon enough, you will call me I most frequently hear: Bitch.

12/19/2008 11:07 PM  
Blogger LL said...

Only if you don't waive that 90 day rule... :P

12/19/2008 11:57 PM  
Blogger LL said...

How shallow of you etta... is that all I am to you over there? A pretty... erm... avatar? :P

Thanks for stoppin' by darlin'!

12/20/2008 9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It just goes to show you: Update your blog and even I show up.

12/20/2008 7:11 PM  
Blogger LL said...

Damn... that'll almost cure me from posting. :P

Welcome to the End of the World Dana...

12/21/2008 1:39 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

Didn't you know, that's what Bitches do! ;)

Cute dog. Got any pictures of the pups?

12/22/2008 6:39 AM  
Blogger LL said...

Who? Wha?? Tink??? Is that you? I was beginning to think that you'd been in a tragic scooter accident or something... :P

And yes, I actually do have some pictures of the pups. We also kept one from this particular litter too.

12/22/2008 8:32 AM  
Blogger tiff said...

puppies.....

did you say anything else in this post?

12/22/2008 3:12 PM  
Blogger Train Wreck said...

uh...er..I, a...Have misfits linin up what do I do?

12/23/2008 8:05 AM  
Blogger LL said...

Tiff - yes... I posted about my undying love for a certain blogger in North Carolina, but after the scorning I received from her, I was crushed and rewrote the entire post... :ewink:

TW - WhyIotta... You need to find families for all of the misfits now.

12/23/2008 7:12 PM  
Blogger Train Wreck said...

Lol! I couldn't help myself! The idea just came to me.I laughed the whole time I was posting. Leader of the misfits hahahahaha! You have your very own fan club! I am happy I make you laugh. That makes me happy.

12/24/2008 1:35 AM  
Blogger fermicat said...

Merry Christmas to you and your minions.

Word Ver = "yogra" (Engrish? Sounds like it.)

12/24/2008 5:18 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Merry Merry Ho Ho and Happy Christmas too!

12/24/2008 8:56 PM  
Blogger Train Wreck said...

Cheap? Easy? OMG I am starting to resemble my friends...shhh don't tell anyone? What a way to start the new year! WOWie is alive! Eeegads, I was beginning to worry? I was packing the sled hitchin the dogs, had my ice pick, I mean my pick ax...oh wait that's you! Cheap and easy, why I otta... he he, didn't you learn from your last comment, that I will find a way to "reply" to your remarks? Careful, My mind is already turning..... Have a safe and peaceful start of the New Year...mmmwahhaaa (wicked laugh) ;}

12/30/2008 8:52 AM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Talk about MY "no excuses" for not posting...pffst back at you! (I've been compared to you and your habits, hence I need to change my ways, don't ya think?)
Puppies, eh?? I can picture you all snuggled up on the couch with your fine redheaded female friend...Awwwww
You aren't as tough and gruff as you want all to think....

12/31/2008 12:11 AM  
Blogger Train Wreck said...

Ok, SO Do you want a small economy boot top purse? One to take out with you while you are on a quick trip to the pasture, says I am in touch with my "cheap n easy" side... Or do you prefer a larger, carry more cowboy gear,for the long hours pushin cattle, smaller conchos, not as flashy, says I am willing to spend for "Quality,but work a litle harder" boot top purse? Oh wait you said you wanted two.... So what colors were you thinking? I am thinking a nice reddish brown, maybe some nice green accents to compliment your hair and eyes...HAHAHAAAA HapppY NeW YEaR My Far, Far Away Friend!

1/01/2009 11:27 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

...*smiling*... Yea, you did LL, months ago, and if I did...I'd absolutely send one your way! Only cuz I think there's more to you than you let on....
*wink

1/03/2009 12:33 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

No idea on the song. Big surprise. Very surprised you let your gf get knocked up twice. Shame on you! :::angry pouty face:::

I don't listen to the wrong type of music! Just saw your reply to Simplicity! Grrr ... :::super angry pouty face:::

Think you deserve zucchini up rear instead of in award form. :::chuckling at cleverness:::

1/03/2009 7:22 AM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

....toss me to the wolves! Others want to! Never imagined the word HORSE could bring on emails!

1/04/2009 11:30 PM  
Blogger Chelle Blögger said...

Erm, where is the NEW new post? Oh yeah, I am supposed to be sleeping so I can visit you tomorrow.

I expect your latest offering to be here no later than noon EST. :)

1/05/2009 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home