Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dance of the Penguins, Thursday Edition...

Damn... running around like a long tail cat in a room full of rockin' chairs...

But here's another awwwwww moment for ya'll (a little southern lingo there)...

Bob Donaldson/Post-Gazette

****************************

Today's mystery lyric: (Remember the rules folks, no online searching of the lyrics, if you don't know it, you don't have the answer!)

Leaving flowers on your grave
Show that I still care
But black roses and hail marys
Cant bring back whats taken from me
I reach to the sky
And call out your name
And if I could trade
I would

Answer to last lyric: Plowed by Sponge. Damn... not even one guess. Slackers...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It took me forever singing in my head to remember the song. It sounds soooo familiar,and then it hit me!!!! Gone Away by The Offspring. Love that band!!

7/09/2009 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home