Sunday, October 01, 2006

Did You Miss Me?

Take better aim next time...

Yep... I'm back. So that means that KTM lost her bet with PinTA that I got killed by ruffians. That also means that fermi's wager that someone "went all brokeback on him" is also incorrect, because I would'a killed myself were that to have happened.

Nope... just another uneventful week in the trenches. I'm sure you're dying to know all the gory details, but you'll just have to wait. I will tell you this much though, nothing I did last week involved a bikini clad hippo.

6 Comments:

Blogger fermicat said...

Glad you're back without any bikini-clad hippo adventures. Something like that would probably scare the cows (and the cowboys).

10/01/2006 9:12 PM  
Blogger LL said...

You don't know that many cowboys, do you fermi... :ewink:

10/01/2006 9:25 PM  
Blogger fakies said...

Yep, fermi. That's pretty much a cowboy. :P

And you can deny all you want, but I didn't see the bikini-clad hippo all weekend. Maybe she took a roadtrip? :eh:

10/02/2006 7:49 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Welcome back, my lord. I didn't even know you were gone though. Probably because I haven't been on either. Life always gets in the way, doesn't it? =)

10/02/2006 1:18 PM  
Blogger LL said...

Do you usually see bikini clad hippos on the weekend? If so... I think you need to change your drinking habits. :P

10/02/2006 6:24 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

You can't go wrong when a weekend happens w/o a bikini-clad hippo.

10/10/2006 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home