Sunday, January 25, 2009

No Foolin'

Crikey! I just climbed out from under my rock and realized I have not updated this since you last visited... You would not believe the amount of people that are totally stalking me. Seriously!.

I am not going to post now with tales of sleeping my way to the top, planning my wedding, or just generally being not online in order to benefit society in general, my day seems to be completely packed from when the nightclubs close to the point that I run out of alcohol. I am not complaining though, but never say never.

I won't promise anything to you but I will update you with my nefarious activities as soon as I get a chance or at least until I need your shoulder to cry on. This for you, my ever faithful, devoted public..

This post brought to you by The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator

****************************

Today's mystery lyric: (Remember the rules folks, no online searching of the lyrics, if you don't know it, you don't have the answer!)

Here come the dancers 1 by 1,
Your mamma's callin' But you're havin' fun
You find you're dancin' on that number 9 cloud
Put your head together and sing it out loud

Answer to last lyric: Make it Real by the Scorpions

13 Comments:

Blogger Chelle Blögger said...

CHEATER!!!!!!!!!

And I know this song! It's all part of my rock and roll fantasy!!

Now what was the name of it, again?

:)

1/26/2009 9:10 AM  
Blogger Chelle Blögger said...

Oh, and FIRST!!

(I know, how dorky is that?)

1/26/2009 9:11 AM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

Is there a blog comment generator so I can respond accordingly?

1/26/2009 12:22 PM  
Blogger LL said...

CB - Wha? I took the idea from someone very influential in the world of blogging... As for the dorkiness, it just got a little moreso now.

P - Hmmmm... You know... I didn't look for that. Perhaps you could write one up and offer just such a service.

1/26/2009 2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I'm catching up to you and your lazy blog post generator comments. I was really in a fog when you were mentioning this earlier. Very nicely done.

And like Chelle, I know the song (on the tip of my tongue), but can't think of it.

Rock and Roll Fantasy, Bad Company? I believe it's Bad Company, but not sure of the title, and no I didn't Google it.

1/26/2009 10:22 PM  
Blogger BC said...

Its definately Bad Company Rock and Roll Fantasy.

I know I havent updated either. Ive been way too stressed out to.

1/26/2009 10:34 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Finally! I know one! Seems like everyone else does, too.

That Chelle B has to go. I cannot believe she had the audacity to post twice, only to declare "first". Dork.

I will sit here waiting for a real post from you. Hopefully someone will come and dust the cobwebs off of me while you are out playing with the cows.

1/27/2009 6:37 AM  
Blogger Chelle Blögger said...

Dear Deb,

I am not a dork but you are a big fathead meanie.

Love,

Chelle B.

1/27/2009 11:03 AM  
Blogger Chelle Blögger said...

PS. Now I double posted again. :)

1/27/2009 11:04 AM  
Blogger fermicat said...

Worthless!

1/27/2009 8:50 PM  
Blogger LL said...

Ra - Welcome to the End of the World. You and everyone else is right, Rock and Roll Fantasy it is.

BC - Stress is never fun.

Deb - Real post? This is a real post! Well... for me at least. As for CB... I'll probably keep her around for a little while. I don't mind looking at the pinup.

CB - Hey now! Don't you be pickin' on Deb like that. She loves ME!

fermi - I know that CB posted 4 comments... but I'd hardly call her worthless, just... erm... I'll get back to you on that. ;)

1/28/2009 8:49 AM  
Blogger Train Wreck said...

OooOoOO did I miss the cat fight!! Whew you ladies man you.. Ok what is with THAT post?? The only thing that sounded like you was the first line? So are you snowed in or what?? Night clubs?? Seriously?

1/28/2009 8:56 AM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Hmmm...I'm not sure this is a legal post....you told us "Nada"!
But....now I see you have 2 more for me to go read, so you must be back to the "Beginning of the World"..to have posted so much!! Wow!
May I be impressed.....(will I? guess I'd better go check..)

2/03/2009 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home