Wednesday, January 24, 2007

And Speaking of Quizzes...

Because I was bored, and Kathleen led me down the dark path...

You paid attention during 91% of high school!
 

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz



Now if I just knew what autodidact meant. I guess I'll have to look it up and teach myself...

This next one is especially for PinTA.

Your Language Arts Grade: 98%
 

Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes).

Are You Gooder at Grammar?
Make a Quiz



See? I are smart.

And just when you think that these quizzes are fairly accurate...

Your score on this personality test was 63%
 

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Personality Quiz
Take More Quizzes



Well... I guess no quiz is perfect. ;) But it still leaves me with one question... How can you score a 63% on a personality quiz? Are there wrong answers? "Aw crap. I guess I don't pass. Shoot, and I really thought I had a personality too."

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You paid attention during 74% of high school!
68-84% Pretty good, you know that there are libraries and newspapers, and you remember what you've read. You were a child that wasn't left behind!

Your Language Arts Grade: 90%
Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes).

Your score on this personality test was 71%
Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural lead, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.

1/24/2007 6:27 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Your score on this personality test was 69%. Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural lead, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.

1/25/2007 7:52 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Your Language Arts Grade: 100%. Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes).

I've been trying to spread the proper use of apostrophes for years now.

1/25/2007 7:55 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

You paid attention during 100% of high school! 85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

I must confess that I had to ask one of the engineers on the geometry question. That wasn't my strong suit back then! And it was a long time ago.

1/25/2007 8:05 AM  
Blogger fermicat said...

Like BC, I also got a 74% on the high school thing. I'd have done better with less history and art, and more math, science, and English.

Language Arts was 100% (woohoo!!).

Personality = 49%. The quiz rated me much less dynamic than the rest of you, and more reserved. Or maybe it thinks I'm just a geek with half a personality. But this is the same quiz set that got my accent completely, totally wrong.

1/25/2007 9:04 PM  
Blogger LL said...

"I've been trying to spread the proper use of apostrophes for years now."

Your just bragging. I think we all no better. ;)

Finally, someone who got another failing grade on the personality test. I was beginning to think that I was the one failure in the class. :P

1/26/2007 7:51 AM  
Blogger fakies said...

74% high school. Hey, I missed my limit of days every semester.

100% language arts. Yeah, baby!

63% personality. Apparently, I'm delightful. That's annoying.

1/26/2007 9:00 AM  
Blogger LL said...

Waitaminute...

You had the exact same personality score that I did? Hang on tight folks... the end is nigh.

1/26/2007 6:06 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I'm afraid of viruses and heard online quizzes are just another way to get them. Any truth to this?

1/28/2007 7:29 AM  
Blogger LL said...

Nahhh... you might catch a mild strain of bacteria, but... :P

I doubt you can get one, spyware maybe, but I doubt viruses.

You're not downloading anything and installing it on your computer, just running a program in javascript on their website. It's the equivalent of loading some blogs.

That being said, if it asks you to download this or that program, I'd pass on the test.

1/28/2007 7:54 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Can I get spyware from it? Ack. I actually took the tests without any cheating and scored 98 on the English, but in the 70's for the school one. Wow, they seemed so easy. =/ I hope this doesn't give me spyware. Hate that crap. LOL

1/29/2007 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home