Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Blame Kath

Because I followed the link in Kath's most recent post, I can tell all of you that...

You Are Rock

Powerful and overbearing, you intimidate people with your presence.
People know they can't push you around, and they respect that.
Deep down, you are calm, confident, and unmovable.
You take everything pretty seriously, and you think deeply about all aspects of your life.

You tend to feel smothered by paper people.

You don't mind crushing the spirit of a scissors person.

When you fight, you: Use all of your strength

If someone makes you mad: You're likely to throw something at them


You Are Pretty Logical

You're a bit of a wizard when it comes to logic
While you don't have perfect logic, you logic is pretty darn good
Keep at it - you've got a lot of natural talent in this area!


You Are Bud Light

You're not fussy when it comes to beer. If someone hands it to you, you'll drink it.
In fact, you don't understand beer snobbery at all. It all tastes the same once you're drunk!
You're an enthusiastic drinker, and you can often be found at your neighborhood bar.
You're pretty good at holding your liquor too - you've had lots of experience.


And just because KTM will score 98% on this next one...

You Are 25% Redneck

The wheels still turning, but the hamster's dead.
You're just fakin' bein' a redneck.


Oh... and in case you were curious... My RealAge is 33.9. I guess I'm not all that crusty after all. ;P

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

You got on a quiz roll, didn't you?

And beer does not taste all the same when you're drunk. I maintain my beer snobbery well into drunkenhoodness.

6/27/2007 10:42 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

The logic quiz made me want to cry so I stopped taking it. Reminded me too much of grade school.

6/27/2007 10:50 AM  
Blogger fermicat said...

I'm scissors. Guess I'll have to watch myself around you, Mr. Rock. There will be no spirit crushing, pretty please.

Move over, Spock - I am Incredibly Logical. I must've aced that quiz. See, sometimes it is good to be a nerd.

Like Kat, I am a Guinness (otherwise known as a beer snob). If you're going to drink beer, you should make it a good one. And never, ever drink it out of a can. Bleah.

Sadly, I am 0% redneck. I think they just didn't ask the right questions. Those are fine for guys, but for women they need to ask stuff like "Have you ever worn a tube top to a wedding?" and "Do you use Aquanet?"

6/27/2007 8:04 PM  
Blogger LL said...

Another snob? Wow... I never knew I attracted such an unruly crowd around these parts. ;)

6/27/2007 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home