Sunday, December 16, 2007

So, What'cha Watchin'?

As everyone is painfully aware... it's the holiday season and there's nothing on the tube. To make matters worse, the writers are striking and that means no new material either for a great while.

Now my weeks used to go like this...

Monday
Chuck at 7:00
Heroes at 8:00
Journeyman at 9:00

Tuesday
Bones at 7:00
House at 8:00
Futurama at 9:00
Sportscenter at 9:30

Wednesday
Pushing Daisies at 7:00
Ramsey/Bionic Woman/Sopranos at 8:00 as you can tell, this is one of those hours that really is just me trying to waste my time until...
Life at 9:00

Thursday
My Name is Earl at 7:00 (when I remember it's on)
Channel surf or DVD until bedtime.

Friday
Bear Grylls or some other Discovery show
Channel surf or DVD until bedtime

Weekends are catch as catch can...

As you can see... I'm kinda screwed on my TV schedule. Especially with Journeyman getting the ax. Did I mention that I'm a little sore about that? No? Ok... I'm a little sore about that.

So... What are you gonna be watching from now on, and what do you suggest that I watch? Remember... CBS programming is out of the running...

11 Comments:

Blogger BC said...

Like I really have a say with whats on TV. So far, all day I have watched nothing but Christmas shows.

12/16/2007 11:02 PM  
Blogger Sunshine said...

OK, I want to hear why you won't watch CBS because I'm sure its interesting!

I like Gordon Ramsey's show on BBC, and anything on Food Network, and pretty much love Bravo programming. I don't think those have anything to do with CBS. lol

12/16/2007 11:42 PM  
Blogger tiff said...

Dude...I watch HGTV, DIY, and the Food Network.

Yeah, I'm a dork.

12/17/2007 4:55 AM  
Blogger LL said...

Thanks for your suggestions ladies...

I don't get the Beeb, Food Network, Bravo, HGTV, or DIY... but other than that, it sounds like a good list. :P

Ok Sunny... I'll make my next post about the CBS thing, just for you. Don't you feel all special now?

12/17/2007 8:41 AM  
Blogger fermicat said...

I've been watching a lot of the same shows as you, at least on Monday-Wedngesday (except prime time starts at 8pm here).

Now that everything's kaput? Catch up on DVDs, maybe rewatch some old favorite TV series on DVD (Farscape, anyone?), read books, watch the "dorky channels" like Tiff, go out and socialize, work on projects around the house, exercise, hobbies. It isn't a bad thing not having anything worth watching on TV. I'm almost looking forward to it.

12/17/2007 5:14 PM  
Blogger fermicat said...

Wednesday, not "Wedngesday". Dammit.

12/17/2007 5:16 PM  
Blogger LL said...

Call it poor planning on my part fermi, but I just watched all 88 hours of Farscape the week after Thanksgiving. First time I'd seen them all since just after I'd bought them.

Now stop looking down your nose at me fermi... I have a good excuse. I'd loaned them out, and they have a tendency not to want to be returned after that. *coughMrsBunyoncough*

12/17/2007 6:20 PM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

Medium will start soon. Other than that, I got nothing. I like HGTV, TLC, and BBC America too, but you don't have them. (Life on Mars starts this tuesday! Yay.)
Guess I'll watch DVDs too. Catch up on Supernatural and Dead Zone and maybe rewatch some old favorites like Le Femme Nikita. Plus, books. Maybe I'll finally get to the pile that has been growing by my bed.
Or we could write our own show...? Wanna fix Moonlight?

12/17/2007 11:24 PM  
Blogger LL said...

Love to.

Erm... Isn't that on CBS? :huhS:

12/18/2007 7:01 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Supernatural on Thursdays. Love that show. Funny and dark.

12/23/2007 7:30 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I'm no help as I only watch three network TV shows: Pushing Daises, Dirty Sexy Money and Desperate Housewives (just started this year because Nathan Fillion is on it).

You could get Netflix - the world's greatest invention.

1/03/2008 6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home