Sunday, October 15, 2006

So You Want Another Post?

Go write your own... I'm busy. :P

Nah... actually I've been spending my time doing the things that I have to do this time of the year. Gathering, sorting, and weaning calves.

Fact is, I'm back in the saddle again tomorrow, and probably for the rest of the week too. It's a busy time of the year, but that also means that payday is getting closer too, so there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Well... just a few more days and then it'll slow down a bit, and perhaps I can get some things done around here that I've had to put off all summer... but I'm not betting on it. This year, it's been like that.

************

Today's Mystery Lyric:

I want to kiss her but
She won't let me.
I want to whisper sweet nothings
in her ear.
I want to hold her behind
Closed doors and more.
I want to kiss her but
She won't let me.

7 Comments:

Blogger fakies said...

Don't even think of using work as an excuse not to blog or we'll start calling you John.

Don't know the lyric. I know. I suck.

10/16/2006 9:14 AM  
Blogger LL said...

Says the girl that didn't post today...

And, for your information, I don't need an excuse not to blog. I've accepted that reality and I'm happier for it.

10/16/2006 6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got me on these lyrics.

10/17/2006 7:51 AM  
Blogger fermicat said...

Yeah, the lyrics are not ringing a bell for me either.

Hope that payday works out well for you. I get paid once a month, but I always know how much. I can't imagine your way of life, getting paid every once in a while and not knowing how much. But then again, my friends in the clinic get paid every other week and can't understand how I can be happy with one check a month! I guess you get used to whatever system you've got.

10/17/2006 9:22 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Is this a song I should know? Because I don't...

10/19/2006 1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this song. but have no Idea who wrote it. There was a guy who use to sing and play the guitar in a bar called the Admirals Cup in Fells Point ( Baltimore MD) 15 years ago. I always thought he made this song up because I had never heard it before or since.

I know there are more words where would one go to get them.

10/27/2006 1:05 PM  
Blogger Sharon Tips said...

I was searching for info. on this song and found your blog, and then I found what I was looking for, so I figured I'd share it. "I want to Kiss Her (But She Won't Let Me)" was written and performed by Tim Cavanagh. It is on his album "Sounds Like Fun" and is also featured on the anthology album, "Demento's Memories," which was produced by the Dr. Demento radio show. I still haven't found the full lyrics for it, although I'm tempted to buy the album and find out if there's an album liner with the lyrics on it. :) Have a great day. Jennifer MacV

7/27/2007 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home