Thursday, June 28, 2007

The One Where the Ladies Swoon, and Possibly Urp

Well... Sunny concocted this question about which Celebrity would be your twin, and linked to this site where you could scan your image and it would use facial recognition software to compare you to. Being the sucker that I am... I went over there.

Ok... so I uploaded the full version of this pic,

which you've already seen, for the fun to commence.

In retrospect, I probably should have looked for a picture without the moustache, or any facial hair, because I think the fuzz kinda threw the software for a bit of a loop. But it did want to know what I looked like now, I guess...

Anyway... Sunny didn't want us to reveal who the matches were just yet, but shoot... she can't tell me what to do on my own blog, so there! ;) And besides... none of her readers come over here anyway so the surprise is still preserved.

I uploaded the thing for the facial recognition, which was "free". But like most "free" things online, they only wanted you to register and fill out all of the "required fields" by asking truly intrusive questions about your love life and the size of your unit. (Trying to bump that rating up, folks.) Ok... it wasn't that bad, but why do they need my email address and zip code in order to scan an image I've already provided them? *shrug*

Alright, so it starts to have its way with my pic (who knows what dastardly things were going on back there) and it comes back with my celebrity matches.

Now before I go any further, I kinda have to tell you all that these matches weren't exactly 100% accurate. In fact, the best one was only a 63% match and went down from there. But alas, it does give you, my unfaithful readers, something to go by.

Are you ready? Really, really ready? I'm warning you... it might not be pretty. More than that, it might skew your pre-conceived notions of what I actually look like. I mean c'mon... think of the disappointment. You may never be able to look at these celebrities again without having their images tainted with a pick-axe and stocking cap. I mean it... quit now while you're ahead. Don't say I didn't warn ya!

Ok... at the top of the list, by one percentage point, we have:
Barry Pepper. Meh... not who I'd say I looked like, but he did portray Dale Sr. for ESPN's movie and got to make out with that PinTA lookalike Liz Mitchell. Now there's an image for her to try and scrub out of her brain. ;)

Next, but only trailing by 1 point was:
Yup. Christian Bale. I'm Batman! I know, I know... there are some of you out there that are now ruined on Bale films, and I know some of you have even drooled over his "hotness" on your blogs before and are now stifling that little bit of vomit. Serves you right.

Next... I had a couple of black and white's from ages past, one being Frederick Neitsche, but I'm wagering that was based on the stache.

Just down the list from them, but only coming in at around 58% was:
I just can't add anything to that pic, nor it's expression.

Just after Keanu, we had:

That's right folks. The man, the myth, the Angel, David Boreanaz. Some similarities there, but not all that much.

And not quite last, but my personal favorite celebrity lookalike matchup based upon a facial recognition software extraordinaire...

22 Comments:

Blogger fakies said...

I had a great smartmouth comment ready, and then I got to the last pic. There's just no way I can top that.

6/28/2007 9:10 AM  
Blogger fakies said...

OK, I just checked out the link on Sunshine's site. It told me I looked like Paris Hilton. I'm going to go hurl now.

6/28/2007 9:21 AM  
Blogger LL said...

Ooooo... Paris eh? You know... looking at that pic you posted of you in the van... I can see the resemblance, in attitude if nothing else. :P

6/28/2007 12:19 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

You're killing me. Who is the last picture, because I'm not up on my basketball players.

Although Trina getting Paris Hilton as a match is damn near as good.

*giggle*

I would have expected Sam Elliot or someone cool like that with the 'stache being so prominent.

6/28/2007 12:40 PM  
Blogger LL said...

Well... I do have a cap on in the pic, so that might have had an effect too.

The last pic is of Allen Iverson.

"Although Trina getting Paris Hilton as a match is damn near as good.

*giggle*"

Stop that. No. Really, it's not funny. :innocent: ;)

6/28/2007 1:01 PM  
Blogger fakies said...

Alright, so I tried it with a different pic. I got Paris Hilton, and Wayne Brady. Wayne Brady! And with that van pic, I got Dale Earnhardt. Apparently, a baseball cap makes me look like a dead man.

6/28/2007 2:03 PM  
Blogger LL said...

Well hell Paris. Try to stay out of the slammer, ok? ;)

6/28/2007 3:18 PM  
Blogger fermicat said...

OK. So we've established that you are male and do not have blond hair. Not sure what else we can nail down here. None of those people look remotely alike. At least it didn't say you look like Paris Hilton. Eeek!

But hey, if you look anything like David Boreanaz, you're pretty darned cute. ;-)

6/28/2007 8:43 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Paris Hilton & Wayne Brady? WHAT!!!! That makes no sense at all!

6/29/2007 5:10 AM  
Blogger LL said...

Well fermi, the main similarities between me and ol' Dave is that we both have two eyes, one nose, and one mouth. Other than that, I don't see much else...

But that's why I have to leave it to the rest of the world to tell me who they think I look like. Personally, I don't think I look like anyone famous.

6/29/2007 6:45 AM  
Blogger Sunshine said...

You're insane, you realize that right?

I think the software is best at matching dominant features, so you might have the same chin, or face shape, or eyes.

They do NOT have near enough celebrities on there, my most common lookalike is not in their database and she is much more famous than some of the ones they do have.

Trina - I think you should offer to be Paris' decoy now that she'll be so busy doing humanitarian work....LOLOLOLOL!!!

6/29/2007 8:13 AM  
Blogger fakies said...

Sunshine, if anyone hears me utter the words "that's hot", I give them full permission to shoot me.

6/29/2007 8:49 AM  
Blogger LL said...

"You're insane, you realize that right?"

If I realized it, would I be insane? ;)

You've done it now KTM... if we ever meet I've just GOT to hear you say that. It just has to be.

6/29/2007 5:34 PM  
Blogger BC said...

This was great!!! But you really dont look like any of them. I already told you who I thought you looked like.

Im afraid of what it will tell me. LOLOL

6/29/2007 8:27 PM  
Blogger fermicat said...

You don't look like Boreanaz? Darn.

6/29/2007 8:50 PM  
Blogger LL said...

"I already told you who I thought you looked like. "

You did? Well... share with the class.

"You don't look like Boreanaz?"

Sorry fermi. I ain't that ugly. ;P

6/29/2007 10:16 PM  
Blogger BC said...

We will have to stick with your avatar for now. ;o) LOLOL

6/29/2007 11:00 PM  
Blogger Sunshine said...

Trina's people should call Paris' people...you can have a sitdown. The yearly salary for celebrity decoy might be worth it and maybe you could negotiate on eliminating the need to say "that's hot". She might be more flexible now that she's been a jailbird. :)

6/30/2007 9:39 AM  
Blogger LL said...

Oooo! Oooo! And you could make her a sparkly pink shirt or two so that she would really fit in.

I can't wait to see her bootlegged sex video. KTM would have to do that, right? :P

6/30/2007 6:34 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Wow, not one ugly lad in the bunch. I always thought you'd look like a wayward gritty dirt-covered cowboy. Lots of facial hair. Crazy look in eyes.

7/01/2007 8:02 AM  
Blogger LL said...

Hey... when did you see my real pic? I don't remember sending it to you... ;)

7/01/2007 8:44 AM  
Blogger BC said...

Shes right though. LOLOL

7/01/2007 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home